- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 12. Freeing the legs is the same lesson.
Pendulum movement of the leg, sidelying:
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 07/30/80 AM2 Mobility of hip – lying down
- AY351 Swinging the legs on the side
- AY380 Pillows and swings
- AY381 Pillows right and left
- AY382 Continuation
- AY383 With holding the knee
- AY392 Continuation with holding the knee
- AY393 Continuation
- AY394 Continuation
- AY395 End before the continuation
- AY419 Arm to the ceiling and movements of the thigh and head
- AY464 Bending and erecting with holding the lower leg
- IDF01 A pendulum movement with knee bent
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 12. Freeing the legs
Kick on side:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.