- Alexander Yanai Vol 7
- Reel 22, Track 2, Lesson 3
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Hands behind the back, supine:
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/05/80 AM1 Differentiation of arms – sitting
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/05/80 AM2 Differentiation of arms – lying (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/06/80 AM1 Pelvic lift with arms right and left
- AY220 Hands behind
- AY233.5 Turns with arms/hands behind (on the back) (not in IFF edition)
- AY264 Hands behind the legs
- AY266 Crossing knees and coordinated eye movements
- AY268 Hip Joints by way of lengthening
Top of the head on the floor, supine:
- This is Charlie Murdach teaching the “reminder” movement for this ATM:
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.