- neither transcribed, nor translated into English
- Reel 9, Track 3, Lesson 3
- Duration of the original recording: 45 minutes (according to Moti Nativ)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Theme Shoulders
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Shoulder-circles-on-the-side
- Tag FI-to-ATM
Cardinal directions of the shoulder:
Hip circles on the side:
Cardinal directions of the hip:
Elbow circles on the side, lower arm hanging:
Knee circles on the side, lower leg hanging:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.