- neither transcribed, nor translated into English
- Reel 9, Track 3, Lesson 3
- Duration of the original recording: 45 minutes (according to Moti Nativ)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Cardinal directions of the shoulder:
Hip circles on the side:
Cardinal directions of the hip:
Elbow circles on the side, lower arm hanging:
Knee circles on the side, lower leg hanging:
FI to ATM:
- SF2 – Week 03 – 29 June 1976: Bending the Toes, on the Stomach and in Sitting
- SF2 – Week 04 – 6 July 1976: Tilting the Leg, on the Stomach
- SF2 – Week 05 – 14 July 1976: Knee to the Floor with Arms Overhead
- SF2 – Week 08 – 3 August 1976 pm1: On the Side, Circling the Arms
- SF2 – Week 08 – 3 August 1976 pm2: On the Side, Circling the Arms, continued
- SF2 – Week 09 – 10 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby, continued
- SF2 – Week 09 – 11 August 1976: Movements from Prior Lesson and Beyond
- SF2 – Week 10 – 18 August 1976: Moving the Body Relative to the Head
- SF2 – Week 10 – 19 August 1976: Rocking on the Top of the Head
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.