- Amherst Year 1 (1980)
- Duration of the recording: 54 min. (Intermingled talk: The Disease of Achievement)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Lifting-feet-with-hands-supine
- Tag Lifting-head-and-one-foot-supine
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Hamstring
- Tag Soles-of-feet-facing
Lifting contralateral foot with hand, supine:
Lifting homolateral foot with hand, supine:
Lifting homolateral foot with hand, sitting:
- Amherst 2 – Week 4 – PM1 Sitting: Releasing Hand; Walking on Buttocks
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/22/81 AM1 Holding the ankle and Straightening the leg
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/22/81 PM2 Holding the ankle and Straightening the leg (cont.)
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.