- Amherst Year 2 (1981)
- Duration of the recording: 31 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/10/80 PM2 – Flexors and rolling/Flexing the Upper Body, Elbow to the Knee (Continued)
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 07/01/80 Tilting the knees (part 2)
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/24/81 PM Preparation for Headstand and Carp Jump, Shoulder Roll
- MM05 The Ribs and Rolling
- MM06.1 Arm Circles
- New York Quest – DAY2 – PM1 – Rolling from sitting to lying and back again
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.