- Amherst Year 1
- Duration of the recording: 33 min.
- Continuing with L knee crossed over R, arms in triangle, and tilting everything to the L. Add in the eyes and head turning L, and then also taking the back of the head to the R as everything goes L. Also, hugging self and rolling the chest/shoulders side to side.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
Pane of glass:
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/10/80 PM2 – Flexors and rolling/Flexing the Upper Body, Elbow to the Knee (Continued)
- MM05 The Ribs and Rolling
- MM06.1 Arm Circles
- New York Quest – DAY2 – PM1 – Rolling from sitting to lying and back again
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.