- Continuing with L knee crossed over R, arms in triangle, and tilting everything to the L. Add in the eyes and head turning L, and then also taking the back of the head to the R as everything goes L. Also, hugging self and rolling the chest/shoulders side to side.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- AY017 Breathing
- AY442 Ankle on the Knee to Sitting
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 7 – See Saw Breathing
- Vancouver – Edmonds Center – 4. Supine, arms crossed over chest rock
- Vancouver – Hotel Vancouver – 3. Perfecting the pelvic clock/Breathing Out and Swallowing/Scan, 10AUG73 Pt. 2
- Vancouver – Hotel Vancouver – 4. Flexion (Flexor), 11AUG73
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.