- Alexander Yanai Vol 5 (201-250)
- Reel 16, Track 4, Lesson 2
- According to the German edition the title in the Hebrew CD’s is “Bringing the big toe to the face in an arc”.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Theme Rolling to Sit
- Tag Imagining
- Tag foot-to-head
- Tag Lifting-feet-with-hands-sitting
- Tag Swinging-legs-supine
Kissing the lower leg:
- AY047 Lifting the lower leg with both hands
- AY092 From lying on the back with lower leg on other thigh to sitting with crossed legs
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.