- Rotterdam 1976
- Duration: 66 and 17 min.
- Something in the middle of the first part is missing, there might be a break in between. The end of the second part is missing.
- A “Foot to Head” lesson, the first 66 minutes with the left foot. The second part is mostly in imagination with the right foot.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag foot-to-head
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Turning-in-sitting
- Tag Smile
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Swinging-legs-supine
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Yoga
- Tag Shoulder-pressing-pose
- Tag Avoiding-seriousness
Kissing the lower leg:
- AY047 Lifting the lower leg with both hands
- AY092 From lying on the back with lower leg on other thigh to sitting with crossed legs
- AY231 Bringing the knee to the face in an arc
- SB5 Perfecting the self-image: Bringing the Foot to the Head and Rolling to Sitting
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 6/13/80 AM1 – Rolling back to side
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/23/81 am Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Feet, Knee / Hand Lift
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/30/81 AM1 Gravity and FI (Questions from Students included)
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.