- South Bend Workshop (1980)
- Three parts
- Duration of the recordings: 32, 38 and 29 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag foot-to-head
- Tag Sitting-cross-legged
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Rolling-to-sit
- Tag Lifting-feet-with-hands-supine
- Tag Lifting-head-and-one-foot-supine
- Tag Swinging-legs-supine
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Yoga
- Tag Shoulder-pressing-pose
- Tag Turning-in-sitting
- Tag Lifting-feet-with-hands-sitting
- Tag Avoiding-seriousness
Kissing the lower leg:
- AY047 Lifting the lower leg with both hands
- AY092 From lying on the back with lower leg on other thigh to sitting with crossed legs
- AY231 Bringing the knee to the face in an arc
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 8 – Foot to head, roll to sit
Mouth to knee:
- SB1 Use of the Self in Turning & Rolling/The eyes organize the body: rolling from side to side
- SB3 Folding Into Sitting
- SB4 Lateral Bending on Stomach/Head through gap on the stomach
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.