- Alexander Yanai Vol 6
- Reel 18, Track 2, Lesson 2
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY254 Circle with the hands and feet and bending the body. (Page 1747)
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Shoulders
- AY061 Arm circles above the head; on the back with soles of the feet facing
- AY254 Circle with the hands and feet and bending the body
- AY265 Knees crossed sliding the foot side
- Vancouver 1973 – UBC – 7 Aug 73 pt. 1 – ATM: Arm/Leg Hoops
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.