- Alexander Yanai Vol 6
- Reel 18, Track 4, Lesson 3
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
- AY061 Arm circles above the head; on the back with soles of the feet facing
- AY254 Circle with the hands and feet and bending the body
- AY255 Circle with the hands and feet in the diagonal
- Vancouver 1973 – UBC – 7 Aug 73 pt. 1 – ATM: Arm/Leg Hoops
Fingers interlaced overhead:
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/13/81 Supine interlacing fingers / Clasped Hands Rotation
- AY220 Hands behind
- SF2 – Week 06 – 22 July 1976: Lengthening the Arms Overhead with Fingers Interlaced continued
- This is Charlie Murdach teaching the “reminder” movement for this ATM:
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.