- Alexander Yanai Vol 5
- Reel 15, Track 4, Lesson 3
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Hands behind the back, supine:
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/05/80 AM1 Differentiation of arms – sitting
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/05/80 AM2 Differentiation of arms – lying (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/06/80 AM1 Pelvic lift with arms right and left
- AY233.5 Turns with arms/hands behind (on the back) (not in IFF edition)
- AY264 Hands behind the legs
- AY266 Crossing knees and coordinated eye movements
- AY268 Hip Joints by way of lengthening
- AY323 Shoulders behind the back
Fingers interlaced overhead:
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/13/81 Supine interlacing fingers / Clasped Hands Rotation
- AY265 Knees crossed sliding the foot side
- SF2 – Week 06 – 22 July 1976: Lengthening the Arms Overhead with Fingers Interlaced continued
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.