- Alexander Yanai Vol 2 (51-100)
- Reel 5, Track 1, Lesson 4
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Abdominal-muscles
- Tag Side-bending
- Tag Side-bending-supine
- Tag Minimal-lifting
- Tag Lifting-head-supine
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Shoulders
- Tag Floating-ribs
- AY254 Circle with the hands and feet and bending the body
- AY255 Circle with the hands and feet in the diagonal
- AY265 Knees crossed sliding the foot side
- Vancouver 1973 – UBC – 7 Aug 73 pt. 1 – ATM: Arm/Leg Hoops
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.