- Alexander Yanai Vol 7 (301-350)
- Reel 21, Track 3, Lesson 3
- Duration of the recording: 41 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY310. Training to sit without leaning on the floor. (Page 2127)
- AY312 End Standing (Page 2139)
- AY315 Preparation for sitting with swinging (Page 2157)
- AY316 End standing, continuation (Page 2163)
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Base-of-neck
- Theme Rolling to Sit
- Theme Neck & Head
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Knee-pulls-arm
- Tag Shoulder-girdle
- AY033 Hands interlaced
- AY173 Knees inward to the floor
- AY269 Hip Joints by way of lengthening continuation
- AY388 Leg backward
- AY493 Pushing the legs to the floor
- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang – Series 2 – 2. Knie einwärts
- MG77 #12 – Tilting on knee on back
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.