- Alexander Yanai Volume 7
- Reel 23, Track 1, Lesson 4
- Duration of the recording: 47 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY335. Pushing the hip backward. (Page 2289)
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Base-of-neck
- Tag Softening-neck
- Tag Breathing
- Tag Movement-of-opposition
- Tag Hip-backward
- Tag Lips
- Tag Lower-jaw
Tongue and lower jaw:
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/24/80 AM1 Morning prayer
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/24/80 AM3 Onto back – moving head through gap quickly (part 1)
- AY451 Coordinating head forward and the pelvis backward
- AY452 Toward Japanese sitting
- MM10 Jaw, Tongue and Aggression
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.