- Alexander Yanai Vol 8 Lesson 396
- Reel 26, Track 1, Lesson 1
- Duration of the recording: 47 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Knee inside outside elbow:
- 8 ATM, Théâtre des Bouffes du Nord, Paris 1973 – 6. Holding the foot with the hand
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/11/80 Right index holding big toe (part 2)/ Bringing Elbow Over Knee
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM1 Tilting elbow and knee inside and outside
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM2 Passing elbow over opposite knee
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 PM2 On Hands, Elbows, Knees Sitting on Heels /Sitting the English way (part 2)
- AY053 Sliding the hands on the outside of the lower leg while lying on the side
- AY070 Passing the knee on either side of the elbow
- AY101 On Side Lifting the Leg and Straightening it
- AY135 Legs to the side and lifting them with the hands
- AY418 Toes interlaced
- AY428 Lifting the feet with the toes
- SF1 – Week 7 – 29 July 1975: Lifting the Leg in Sitting and Knees Behind Elbows
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 2. Free Hip Joints
- Vancouver – Edmonds Center – 7. Elbows/Knees
- Vancouver – University of British Columbia – 15 Aug 73 pt. 1 – Hands on Feet, Rolling
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.