- The title in the content list “prone to sit” is wrong. That happened already in track 6. Track 7 starts with a variation of “Tilting elbow and knee inside and outside” and continues with the “Rolling to sit”-theme from 4. Supine, arms crossed over chest rock, 5. Short instruction in rolling to sit, 6. Sitting and Twisting of this series. (Stefan Landorf)
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- 8 ATM, Théâtre des Bouffes du Nord, Paris 1973 – 6. Holding the foot with the hand
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/11/80 Right index holding big toe (part 2)/ Bringing Elbow Over Knee
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM1 Tilting elbow and knee inside and outside
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM2 Passing elbow over opposite knee
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 PM2 On Hands, Elbows, Knees Sitting on Heels /Sitting the English way (part 2)
- AY053 Sliding the hands on the outside of the lower leg while lying on the side
- AY070 Passing the knee on either side of the elbow
- AY101 On Side Lifting the Leg and Straightening it
- AY135 Legs to the side and lifting them with the hands
- AY396 Knees behind the elbows
- AY418 Toes interlaced
- AY428 Lifting the feet with the toes
- SF1 – Week 7 – 29 July 1975: Lifting the Leg in Sitting and Knees Behind Elbows
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 2. Free Hip Joints
- Vancouver – University of British Columbia – 15 Aug 73 pt. 1 – Hands on Feet, Rolling
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.