- Alexander Yanai Vol 11
- Reel 34, Track 3, Lesson 4
- Duration of the recording: 36 minutes
- This advanced lesson builds on the previous, through taking crossed knees from side to side with hands tucked behind the back, to sitting up from a position side lying, top knee lying on the floor behind the bottom knee (both bent), shoulders turned flat to the floor and hands lifted towards the ceiling, lengthening the arms towards the ceiling to lift the body to sit.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- AY529. Knees crossed, having the pelvis lie right and left. (Page 3603)
- AY531. Continuation. (Page 3613)
- AY532. Continuation to sitting. (Page 3619)
- Add links.
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.