- Alexander Yanai Vol 2 #54
- Reel 4, Track 3, Lesson 4
- A dead bird lesson. Most of the lesson one is going to the right though at the very end one imagines going to the left and then you do the variations you can remember to the left. It is different than other deadbird lessons in a number of ways including: it starts with sitting cross legged before having the feet to the left; it has hands on hips instead of having the right hand in front of the face; and at times while going to the right one has the feet to the right.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- See also Theme Deadbird
- See also Theme Vision
- Tag Eye-differentiation
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Turning-in-sitting
- Tag Imagining
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.