- London Transcript (1974)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – 17. Lesson
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/24/80 AM1 Morning prayer
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/24/80 AM2 Differentiation of body through gap
- AY086 Forward and backward; bending the head a gestalt
- AY259 Going down on one knee, continuation (chair)
- AY363 Prayer
- AY374 Leaning on the hands and twisting
- AY424 Bending behind a chair
- AY507 On the knees, bent for prayer
- SFEC Notes – 19. Praying
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 9. Praying
- Ten ATM Lessons Taught by Jeff Haller
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.