- 1981 New York Quest Workshop
- Duration of the recording: 51 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Dial
- Tag Eyes
- Tag Clavicle
- Tag Auxiliary-movement
- Tag Demonstration
- Tag Avoiding-seriousness
- Tag Shoulders
- Tag Twisting
Pulling one hand with the other one:
- AY285: Interweaving the back with the help of the hands
- AY287 General continuation
- AY384 Holding hand in hand on the back
- AY391 Tying the upper arms
Rolling interlaced hands continuously:
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/11/81 AM2 Swimming crawl / Bell hand, think toes (continued)
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/13/81 Supine interlacing fingers / Clasped Hands Rotation
- New York Quest – DAY1 – PM3 – Rolling interlaced hands continued: coming to stand
- New York Quest – DAY1 – PM2 – Finding lightness and ease in the arms and in yourself: Rolling with interlaced hands on the back
Tapping shoulder on the floor, sidelying:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.