- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Avoiding-seriousness
- Tag Standing-to-sitting
- Tag Sitting-to-standing
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Coming-to-stand
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Supine-to-stand
- Tag Lying to Sit to Stand
- Tag Flexion-lesson
- Tag Elbow-to-knee
- Tag Rocking-on-arc-supine
- Tag Measuring
- Tag Group-movement
Standing to supine:
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/10/80 PM2 – Flexors and rolling/Flexing the Upper Body, Elbow to the Knee (Continued)
- Amherst 1 – Week 2/3 – 4 points personal
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 06/30/80 Rolling to the right and left (#3)
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.