- Amherst Year 1 (1980)
- Duration of the recording: 39 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Shoulders
- Tag Cervical-spine
- Tag Base-of-neck
- Tag Thoracic-spine
- Tag unilateral
- Tag Arm-circling-on-floor
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/07/80 – 07/09/80 Rolling the Pelvis (Part 1 – 5)
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/11/80 Right index holding big toe (part 1)/ Sitting On Back and Rolling
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/22/80 Lower jaw – faces
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/23/80 Through gap, hand held
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/23/81 am Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Feet, Knee / Hand Lift
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/30/81 AM1 Gravity and FI (Questions from Students included)
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.