- Amherst Year 1 (1980)
- Duration of the recording: 55 min. (Talk—When Parts are Engaged in an Act, You Cannot Do Another and Talk—Neurotic Learning included)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- 07/11/80 Right index holding big toe (part 2)/ Bringing Elbow Over Knee
- 07/14/80 AM1 Tilting elbow and knee inside and outside
- 07/14/80 AM2 Passing elbow over opposite knee
- 07/14/80 PM1 On Hands, Elbows, Knees Sitting on Heels /Sitting the English way (part 1)
- 07/14/80 PM2 On Hands, Elbows, Knees Sitting on Heels /Sitting the English way (part 2)
- Tag Hooking-big-toe-with-index
- Tag Lifting-head-and-one-foot-supine
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Lengthening the back
- Tag unilateral
- Tag Lecture
- Tag Swallowing-saliva
- Tag Hamstring
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/07/80 – 07/09/80 Rolling the Pelvis (Part 1 – 5)
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/15/80 Integration of arms lying on the stomach
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/22/80 Lower jaw – faces
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/23/80 Through gap, hand held
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/23/81 am Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Feet, Knee / Hand Lift
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.