- Alexander Yanai Vol 11 (501-550)
- Reel 33, Track 3, Lesson 3
- Duration: 44 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY501. Introduction to walking. (Page 3411)
- AY502. Walking and crawling. (Page 3419)
- AY503. Hopping and arms. (Page 3427)
- AY504. Continuation and return. (Page 3435)
- AY505. Continuation. (Page 3443)
- AY513. Reptiles. (Page 3495)
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Crawling
- Tag Gait
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/21/81 PM1 Demonstration and Discussion—Crawling like a Baby / Baby Crawls on Back (Includes Baby Learning to Lift its Head)
- AY502 Walking and crawling
- AY513 Reptiles
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.