- Alexander Yanai Vol 11 (501-550)
- Reel 33, Track 1, Lesson 4
- Duration: 36 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY501. Introduction to walking. (Page 3411)
- AY502. Walking and crawling. (Page 3419)
- AY503. Hopping and arms. (Page 3427)
- AY505. Continuation. (Page 3443)
- AY510. Knees – righting. (Page 3475)
- AY512. Fish swimming. (Page 3487)
- AY513. Reptiles. (Page 3495)
- AY501 Introduction to walking
- AY502 Walking and crawling
- AY503 Hopping and arms
- AY510 Knees righting
- MM04 Crawling and Walking
- New York Quest – DAY5 – PM2 – Softening the neck affects the whole self: Lifting the head with lapping movements of the mouth and tongue in many different positions
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.