- Alexander Yanai Volume 11
- Reel 34, Track 2, Lesson 1
- Duration of the recording: 38 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Hands-in-push-up-position-prone
- Tag unilateral
- Tag Protruding-abdomen
- Tag Crawling
- Tag Dial
- Tag One-leg-bent-up-towards-stomach-prone
Both legs bending up towards the stomach, prone:
- AY007 Seeing the heels while lying on the stomach
- AY522 Movements on the right and left cheek
- AY528 Advancing on all fours
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.