- On hands and feet:
- Lift L hand. R. Alternate.
- Lift R foot. L. Alternate.
- Lift R hand and foot. Lift R hand and L foot.
- Lift L hand and R foot. Alternate diagonals.
- Lift both hands. Both feet. Same side hand and foot: alternate. Diagonals: alternate.
- Both feet. Both hands.
- Bend R knee, lift R foot, turn L, and sit. (R knee goes between L foot and L hand; L knee stays standing.)
- Other side.
- Alternate, jumping (feet don’t return to floor).
- Bring arms into movement as you alternate, lifting the hand that becomes free.
- Keep big toes on floor, hinging.
- Rock on diagonal without coming to either end of the movement.
- Continue in the same path of movement to lying. This requires you not to keep each hand on the floor any longer than necessary. Each side.
- From hands and feet, go to sitting, alternating sides: easier?
- Variations from beginning: easier?
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – Lesson 11
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – Lesson 12
- 8 ATM, Théâtre des Bouffes du Nord, Paris, May 1973 – 3. Movements on four points
- Amherst 1 – Week 2/3 – 4 points personal
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/18/80 AM2 Crossing knees – crawling (part 1)
- AY016 Four points
- AY321 Four points
- AY432 Four points – introduction
- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang – Series 2 – 08. Wippe im Knien
- LT02 Balance on all fours
- MM04 Crawling and Walking
- Razumny – Four Cardinal Points
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 6 – Four Points
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 6 – Four Points continues
- Washington Quest – DAY4 – ATM #12 Sitting up from Belly/ATM #13 Spiral to Standing
- Click “link” above to add a link; “file” to upload a resource or picture, or “widget” to embed a video.
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.