- Alexander Yanai Vol 6
- Reel 19, Track 1, Lesson 2
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
- AY268 Hip joints by way of lengthening. (Page 1823)
- AY270 Continuation, holding the knee. (Page 1837)
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Abdominal-muscles
- Tag Pelvic clock
- Tag Protruding-abdomen
- Tag Pushing-heel-supine
- Tag Knees-inward
- This is Charlie Murdach teaching the “reminder” movement for this ATM:
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.