- London Transcript (1974)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- 8 ATM taught at the Théâtre des Bouffes du Nord in Paris in May 1973 – 5. The foot and the toes
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/25/80 AM1 – Sucking – interlacing fingers and toes
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM2 Passing elbow over opposite knee
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/11/81 AM1 Swimming crawl / Bell hand, think toes
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/11/81 AM2 Swimming crawl / Bell hand, think toes (continued)
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/15/81 AM1 Interlacing fingers and toes to lift foot
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/15/81 Interlacing fingers and toes to lift foot (continued)
- ATMEC06 Sensible Feet, Rather than Sensitive Feet
- AY036 The foot and its toes
- AY120 The feet
- AY161 Separating the spaces in (between) the toes
- AY183 Lying on the feet 1
- AY185 Lying on the Feet # 3 and breathing rhythmically #2
- AY190 Heels under the pelvis 1 (In and out)
- AY292 Basic Movements of the Toes
- AY298 Improving the hopping for beginners
- AY378 Bending the toes
- AY401 Distancing the toes
- AY412 Pulling the toes with the knees crossed
- AY418 Toes interlaced
- AY431 Bending the foot in the toes
- E27 Awareness and Differentiation of the Toes (Stransky Notes)
- IDF03 Interlacing the toes
- IFF Archive Collection: Foot Differentiation. 3 August, 1973
- SF2 – Week 02 – 21 June 1976, am1: Sliding Foot Through the Gap
- SF2 – Week 02 – 21 June 1976, am2: Sliding Foot Through the Gap continue
- SF2 – Week 02 – 21 June 1976, pm: Sliding Foot Through the Gap continued
- SF2 – Week 02 – 22 June 1976: Sliding Foot Through the Gap continued
- SF2 – Week 04 – 6 July 1976: Sliding Foot Through the Gap, Fingers and Toes Relating (continued from Week 2)
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.