- 1981 New York Quest Workshop
- Duration of the recording: 38 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Hands-in-push-up-position-prone
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Seeing-the-Heels
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Group-movement
- Tag Twisting
- Tag Rolling-to-sit
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Demonstration
Prone to sit:
- ATMEC08 Grease Your Hip Joints
- MG77 #06 – Tilting legs on front side to come to sit
- MM12 Learning to Sit from Lying
- SB7 Using Legs to Sit from Stomach/Tilting the legs on the belly: Coming to sit
- SF2 – Week 09 – 11 August 1976: Tilting Legs Lying on Stomach to Come to Sit
- SFEC Notes – 21. Rolling from stomach (Aug 12)
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 09. Advanced rolling to sit
- Toronto 1980 – DAY5-4 – Prone, head through the gate, rolling to sit
- Vancouver – Edmonds Center – 6. Sitting and Twistings ….Prone to sit … Sit tilt knees side to side
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.