- Alexander Yanai Vol 5
- Reel 15, Track 2, Lesson 4
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
Side bending, twisted:
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 AM2 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand / Walk Right Foot Around Left Knee (continued)
- AY254 Circle with the hands and feet and bending the body
- AY287 General continuation
- AY413 Twist of the back with the sign of the knee
- AY415 A sharp and mental twist
- AY420 In sitting – twisting with the eyes
- AY427 On the side – lifting the heels
- AY430 Wide open twist to side
- AY440 On the side – head and pelvis
- AY465 Classical twist on the side with an advanced opening
Side bending on the knees:
- Recording at kinesophics: http://www.kinesophics.ca/side_bending_and_twisting_chest_and_spine
- This is Charlie Murdach teaching the “reminder” movement for this ATM:
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.