- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/10/81 AM2 Sitting, Shoulder Forward to Ear
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/11/81 AM2 Swimming crawl / Bell hand, think toes (continued)
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/17/81 AM Arms Crossed, Fingers Interlaced Behind Head / Crossed Elbows, Fingers Laced
- MM05 The Ribs and Rolling
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/25/80 AM1 – Sucking – interlacing fingers and toes
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/28/81 AM3 Sample ATM Class—Sitting: Turning, Eyes and Head Following Hand (Also known as ‘Dead Bird Lesson’)
- AY405 Crossing the leg behind 
- AY406 Crossing the leg behind 
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/16/80 PM2 – Swivel on Buttocks and Spinning Legs (continued)
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/07/80 – 07/09/80 Rolling the Pelvis (Part 1 – 5)
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/16/80 PM2 Index finger holding big toe
- MM07 The Movement of the Eyes Organizes the Movement of the Body
- New York Quest – DAY2 – PM1 – Rolling from sitting to lying and back again
- SF2 – Week 08 – 04 August 1976 am: Alternately Lifting the Shoulders and Small of the Back
- SF2 – Week 09 – 09 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby
- SF2 – Week 09 – 10 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby, continued
- New York Quest – DAY4 – AM1 – Lecture: Learning, Free Choice, Individuality
- New York Quest – DAY5 – PM3 – Lecture: Learning is doing things in a different way. Even in simple things we have lost contact with ourselves
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.