- Amherst Year 2 (1981)
- Duration of the recording: 118 min. (Talk—Being Straight and Perception / Corrections Perceived as Errors / An Error in the Opposite Direction included)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Fingers-interlaced-inverting-hands
- Tag Demonstration
- Tag Habits
- Tag Center-of-gravity
- Tag Alexander-F-M
- Tag Fingers-interlaced-inverted-overhead
- Theme Shoulders
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/10/81 AM2 Sitting, Shoulder Forward to Ear
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/11/81 AM2 Swimming crawl / Bell hand, think toes (continued)
- MM05 The Ribs and Rolling
- Toronto 1980 – DAY1-1 – Lecture: Learning and the ability to choose
Fingers interlaced and inverted, circling around head, supine:
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/04/80 AM1 Hand movement differentiation
- AY544 Inverting hands
- AY545 Continuation and beginning
Fingers interlaced and inverted, head between arms crossed:
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/04/80 Playing fiddle with the elbows (#1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/04/80 Playing fiddle with the elbows (#2)
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.