- Amherst Year 2 (1981)
- Duration of the recording: 31 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Sitting-cross-legged
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Pendulum-movement-head
- Tag Alexander-F-M
- Tag Anti-gravity-muscles
- Tag Eyes
- Tag unilateral
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/11/81 AM2 Swimming crawl / Bell hand, think toes (continued)
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/17/81 AM Arms Crossed, Fingers Interlaced Behind Head / Crossed Elbows, Fingers Laced
- MM05 The Ribs and Rolling
- Toronto 1980 – DAY1-1 – Lecture: Learning and the ability to choose
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/12/80 PM1 – Minimal eye movements (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 2/3 – 4 points personal
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/07/80 – 07/09/80 Rolling the Pelvis (Part 1 – 5)
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/17/80 AM Rotation of head and teleceptors
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 AM1 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand / Walk Right Foot Around Left Knee
- New York Quest – DAY2 – PM1 – Rolling from sitting to lying and back again
- New York Quest – DAY5 – PM3 – Lecture: Learning is doing things in a different way. Even in simple things we have lost contact with ourselves
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.