- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – Lesson 18
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – Lesson 19
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/15/81 Standing on all Fours / Preparation for Judo Roll
- Amherst 2 -Week 2 – 06/15/81 Standing on all Fours / Preparation for Judo Roll (continued)
- AY132 Head Under a Frame Part 1
- AY133 Head Under a Frame Part 2
- AY314 Preparation for a candle
- Berkeley 1973 – 23. Head Under Gate and Somersaults 7/5 PM
- E17 – Head Through the Gate (Stransky notes)
- MM09 Head Through the Gate
- SF1 – Week 6 – 21 July 1975: Judo Roll
- SF1 – Week 6 – 22 July 1975: Judo Roll, continued
- SF1 – Week 7 – 30 July 1975: Preparation for Judo Roll
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.