- Alexander Yanai Vol 3 #132
- Reel 10, Track 1, Lesson 3
- Beginning of a judo roll
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – Lesson 18
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – Lesson 19
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/15/81 Standing on all Fours / Preparation for Judo Roll
- Amherst 2 -Week 2 – 06/15/81 PM2 Standing on all Fours / Preparation for Judo Roll (continued)
- AY133 Head Under a Frame Part 2
- AY314 Preparation for a candle
- AY529 Knees crossed having the pelvis lie right and lift
- Berkeley 1973 – 23. Head Under Gate and Somersaults 7/5 PM
- E17 – Head Through the Gate (Stransky notes)
- MM09 Head Through the Gate
- SF1 – Week 6 – 21 July 1975: Judo Roll
- SF1 – Week 6 – 22 July 1975: Judo Roll, continued
- SF1 – Week 7 – 30 July 1975: Preparation for Judo Roll
- Vancouver – UBC – 10 Aug 73 – Head through gate
- Beautiful video of Judo Rolls
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.