- Amherst Year 1 (1980)
- Duration of the recording: 50 min.
- Continuation of
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Eyes
- Tag Stopping-breath
- Tag Cervical-spine
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Atlas-and-axis
- Tag Simultaneity-of-different-movements
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Soles-of-feet-facing
- Tag Pendulum-movement-head
- Tag Habits
- Tag Stop-movement
Circling head with hand:
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 08/01/80 AM2 Rolling to sit up
- AY543 Continuation Movements of the head in hand
- SF2 – Week 10 – 18 August 1976: Standing, Making Circles with the Head
- SF2 – Week 10 – 19 August 1976: Rocking on the Top of the Head
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.