- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Atlas and axis:
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/15/81 Standing on all Fours / Preparation for Judo Roll
- AY008 Rolling the head between the hands
- AY014 Rolling the head between the hands
- AY051 Twisting with head fixed
- AY089 Lengthening the arms
- AY090 Lengthening the arms; sitting cross-legged
- AY129 Pecking movement (Arm circles while lifting the head)
- AY144 Pushing the floor in a bridge backward
- AY220 Hands behind
- AY264 Hands behind the legs
- AY478 Chin movements on a chair
- SF1 – Week 10 – 19 August 1975: Talk with Short ATM: Kneeling with Head on Floor
- SF2 – Week 8 – 2 August 1976, pm: Lying Twisted, Lifting the Head and Working the Extensors
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.