- Alexander Yanai Vol 3 (101-150)
- Reel 9, Track 1, Lesson 6
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Plane through the body:
- ATM Basic Series – 8. Nimble head for nimble action (ATM Book Lesson 9)
- ATM09 Spatial Relationships as a Means to Coordinated Action
- AY111 Painting with the soles of the feet
- AY118 On the stomach; tilting the legs in circles
- AY516 Arms and legs spread
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.