- Alexander Yanai Vol 3 (101-150)
- Reel 10, Track 3, Lesson 4
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/10/80 PM2 – Flexors and rolling/Flexing the Upper Body, Elbow to the Knee (Continued)
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/16/80 PM1 Moving elbow into the gap
- AY047 Lifting the lower leg with both hands
- AY048 And from here to the frog stand
- AY056 Bending the abdomen with leg swings (Catching flies)
- AY320 Frog – continuation – (Toad)
- E38 Toad—the “Impossible” Lesson (Stransky notes)
- E40 Doing-the-Impossible-Toad-Movement (recordings)
- New York Quest – DAY3 – AM2 – Rolling from sitting to lying on the back continued, including taking the legs over the shoulders
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 8 – Foot to head, roll to sit
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 9 – Foot to head, roll to sit continues
- SB5 Perfecting the self-image: Bringing the Foot to the Head and Rolling to Sitting
- SFEC Notes – 05. Foot to head (July 1)
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 3. Easy rolling
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 6. More flexible than a child
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.