- AY Volume 7B.
- Although the lesson title is “Frog”, it is closer to the Yoga posture of “Toad”.
- Click to see a time-compressed version by Ute Müller (here)
- To add: Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- See Esalen 32 Toad – the impossible Lesson.
- This is close to the Yoga posture Bhujapidasana: Shoulder-Pressing Pose
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.