- AY Volume 7B
- Reel 22, Track 1, Lesson 4
- Duration of the recording: 32 minutes (The end of the lesson is missing.)
- Although the lesson title is “Frog”, it is closer to the Yoga posture of “Toad”.
- Click to see a time-compressed version by Ute Müller (here)
- To add: Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY047 Lifting the lower leg with both hands
- AY048 And from here to the frog stand
- AY056 Bending the abdomen with leg swings (Catching flies)
- AY142 Frog
- E38 Toad—the “Impossible” Lesson (Stransky notes)
- E40 Doing-the-Impossible-Toad-Movement (recordings)
- SFEC Notes – 05. Foot to head (July 1)
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 3. Easy rolling
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 6. More flexible than a child
- This is close to the Yoga posture Bhujapidasana: Shoulder-Pressing Pose
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.