- Alexander Yanai Vol 7 (301-350)
- Reel 21, Track 2, Lesson 3
- Duration: 44 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY303. A lecture/lesson: Self-image lecture, the line of a ball that rolls lesson. (Page 2079)
- AY305. The line of effort in the back in lifting. (Page 2095)
- AY306. The line of stress in the stomach and the chest. (Page 2101)
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Lengthening the back
- Tag Flex-feet
- Tag Diagonals
- Tag Lifting-head-supine
- Tag Rocking-on-arc-supine
The line of a ball that rolls:
- ATM 11 Becoming Aware of Parts of Which We Are Not Conscious
- AY112 A plane dividing the body
- AY303 A lecture/lesson: Self-image lecture, the line of a ball that rolls
- AY305 The line of effort in the back in lifting
- AY306 The line of stress in the stomach and the chest
Lifting straight legs, supine:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.