- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- See AY 303, (somewhat, 304) and again, 305
- Esalen Workshop (1972) 46 – Imagination and Action to Complete the Back Self Image (recordings)
- Feldenkrais, Moshé – Awareness Through Movement Basic Series – 10. Generalize Your Skills
The line of a ball that rolls:
- AY112 A plane dividing the body
- AY303 A lecture/lesson: Self-image lecture, the line of a ball that rolls
- AY305 The line of effort in the back in lifting
- AY306 The line of stress in the stomach and the chest
- AY307 The line of effort in lying on the back
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Alexander Yanai Lesson 305, “The line of Effort in the Back in Lifting on Stomach” Compared with Awareness Through Movement Book Lesson 11, “Becoming Aware of Parts of Which We are not Conscious with the Help of Those of Which We are Conscious.” by AL Wadleigh
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.