- Alexander Yanai Vol 11 (501-550)
- Reel 35, Track 3, Lesson 3
- Duration of the recording: 37 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Standing-on-one-leg
- Tag In-standing
- Tag Balance
- Tag Standing
- Tag Lifting-heel
- Tag Hopping
- Tag Imagining
- Tag unilateral
Lifting one heel, standing:
- AY437 Touching the heels in standing
- AY444 Straightening the knee in standing
- AY482 Introduction next to a chair (The foot)
- AY483 On the side of the chair -hopping
- AY487 Next to a chair, statue standing
- AY488 To statue standing
- AY489 Legs and lifting back
- AY490 The statue moves
Hopping on one leg:
Center of Gravity:
- SF1 – Week 3 – 30 June 1975: Standing, lengthening arms, twisting
- SF1 – Week 7 – 30 July 1975: Preparation for Judo Roll
- SF2 – Week 05 – 13 July 1976, am2: Standing Oscillations continued
- SF2 – Week 05 – 15 July 1976: Variations in Walking
- SF2 – Week 06 – 21 July 1976, am: Standing Oscillations, continued and Head Forward and Up
- SF2 – Week 07 – 26 July 1976: Five Winds Kata, continued from Week 6
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.