- Alexander Yanai Vol 1
- Reel 3, Track 2, Lesson 4 (according to Eva Laser https://www.somatik.se)
- Reel 3, Track 2, Lesson 4, Side A (IFF)
- This short video is a visual reminder of AY 33. Someone else might interpret the movement you see with the words in a different manner. The words written sometimes are verbatim, sometimes close to verbatim and sometimes my interpretation of the words that are written by Moshé Feldenkrais. — Ute Müller
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Continuation in AY034 Foot on the head
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM2 Passing elbow over opposite knee
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 PM1 On Hands, Elbows, Knees Sitting on Heels /Sitting the English way (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 PM2 On Hands, Elbows, Knees Sitting on Heels /Sitting the English way (part 2)
- AY173 Knees inward to the floor
- AY269 Hip Joints by way of lengthening continuation
- AY311 Training to sit without leaning on the floor, continuation
- AY388 Leg backward
- AY493 Pushing the legs to the floor
- AY520 Straightening the legs while holding the little toe
- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang – Series 2 – 2. Knie einwärts
- MG77 #12 – Tilting on knee on back
- MG78 #11 – Improving flexion in back, bring knees and elbows together
- Toronto 1980 – DAY2-4 – Head through the gate, hand under the heel, part 3
- Click “link” above to add a link; “file” to upload a resource or picture, or “widget” to embed a video.
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.