- Alexander Yanai Vol 6
- Reel 19, Track 1, Lesson 1
- Exploring space and movement (rotations) in each hip joint through having the leg extended – on the floor, then in the air and pressing with the other (bent) leg.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
- AY269 Hip joints by way of lengthening, continuation. (Page 1829)
- AY270 Continuation, holding the knee. (Page 1837)
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Abdominal-muscles
- Tag Pelvic clock
- Tag Pushing-heel-supine
Hands behind the back, supine:
- AY220 Hands behind
- AY233.5 Turns with arms/hands behind (on the back) (not in IFF edition)
- AY264 Hands behind the legs
- AY266 Crossing knees and coordinated eye movements
- AY323 Shoulders behind the back
- This is Charlie Murdach teaching the “reminder” movement for this ATM:
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.