- Insert a link to Sources page
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/06/80 AM1 Pelvic lift with arms right and left
- Amherst 2 – Week 5 – 07/08/81 AM2 Bridging on back and walking on shoulders (cont.)
- AY000.1 Shape (form) of a Jelly (not in IFF edition)
- AY178 Lengthening the arms
- AY224 Legs pushing the pelvis and rocking the back
- AY308 Skewering the spine in the chest
- Berkeley 1973 – 9. Jelly Pudding and FI Comments 6/21 PM
- E21 – Stransky Notes – Pushing Hip Joints, Sliding Spine #4 of the Introductory Series
- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang – Series 2 – 09. Durchstoßen der Wirbelsäule
- LT10 Rocking pelvis
- MM11 Rocking the Pelvis
- SF1 – Week 8 – 7 August 1975 – Jello Pudding
- SF3 – Day 12/B – 30 June 1977 – Oscillating pelvis with heels and feet
- SFEC Notes – 01. Tilting pelvis sitting
- SFEC Notes – 08. Oscillations jello pudding
- SFEC Notes – 18. Oscillations II (Aug 5)
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 1 – 6. Jelly pudding pelvis
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 2. Flexible back
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 7. Advanced Jelly Pudding
- Toronto 1980 – DAY4-1 – Rocking the pelvis
- Vancouver – Edmonds Center – 8. Sit, head around shoulder girdle …….jelly pudding pelvis…… Roll onto back
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.