- Amherst Year 1 (1980)
- Duration of the recording: 37 min.
- Continuation of
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Skewering-spine
- Tag Jelly-pudding-pelvis
- Tag Shoulders
- Tag Clavicle
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Simultaneity-of-different-movements
- Tag Eye-differentiation
- Tag Eyes
- Tag Triangle-Of-Arms
- Tag Recall
- Tag Lifting-pelvis
Emphasizing a movement:
- AY000.1 Shape (form) of a Jelly (not in IFF edition)
- AY224 Legs pushing the pelvis and rocking the back
Hands behind the back, supine:
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/05/80 AM1 Differentiation of arms – sitting
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/05/80 AM2 Differentiation of arms – lying (part 1)
- AY220 Hands behind
- AY233.5 Turns with arms/hands behind (on the back) (not in IFF edition)
- AY264 Hands behind the legs
- AY266 Crossing knees and coordinated eye movements
- AY268 Hip Joints by way of lengthening
- AY323 Shoulders behind the back
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.