- Washington Quest Workshop 1981
- Duration of the recording: 01:19:22
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Head through gate, prone:
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/21/80 PM2 Head and knee under the gap
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/22/80 PM2 Through gap on stomach and back (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/23/80 Through gap, hand held
- AY528 Advancing on all fours
- AY533 On the stomach face to the knee
- SB4 Lateral Bending on Stomach/Head through gap on the stomach
- SF2 – Week 02 – 24 June 1976: On the Stomach, Moving the Head and Knee Together
- Toronto 1980 – DAY5-4 – Prone, head through the gate, rolling to sit
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 08/01/80 AM2 Rolling to sit up
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/10/81 PM2 – On back flexing torso
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 2 – #1 – Flexion (Flexor) Lesson
- SF2 – Week 10 – 18 August 1976: Moving the Body Relative to the Head
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment. All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.